Club Caddie - 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release. It focuses on usability improvements over 188.8.131.52
Few bug fixes are also included.
New Tool in Register to lookup a voucher balance
- Easy Credit Voucher lookup added as another tool in Register. Balance can be looked up by keying in a gift voucher or a Refund Voucher number
Settings : Iframes Section
- Web Iframe links which is the Tee Time and Event Booking Portal as well as links to Member Portal are visible on directly to the POS operators
- Clicking on the link opens the website in the browser of their choice
Server names are now connected to tabs and shown
- A. On the receipt sent to the kitchen for food orders.
- B. On the bar printer receipt for drink orders.
- C. On the customer receipt
- D. When we right-click on the tab, it should show the servers name.
- F. In Tips tips manager, the servers name is already connected to the order id so selecting a server name shouldn’t be necessary.
Member payment management enhancements
- New insights made easily accessible.
- These are Last Invoice Date, Last Invoice Amount, Last Payment Date, Last Payment Amount and current balance
- Application branding changed to Club Caddie GMS and is now Signed.
- Settings are now alphabetized.
- Emails will be fired to course admin when an online booking is made
- The receipt / order in which the booking is paid is now easily accessible from the booking window
- Debits on an monthly membership Invoice are broken into Department wise spend totals
- These can be used to charge for Club minimums in future
- Editing a Rack Rate used to reset the search filter. This is now fixed
- A failed and a successful FirstPay payment incorrectly showed multiple payments. Tips were not possible on such orders. This is now fixed