Club Caddie - 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 is an enhancement release of Club Caddie that focuses on improved functionaility in the Tee Sheet, F&B POS and Reports.
Tee Sheet / Activities
- Banner Notes – From Settings → Tee Sheet Settings → Tee Sheet Notes, you can now create and schedule out Banner Notes that appear at the top of the Tee Sheet (Aerification Schedule, Starting on the 10th Tee, Cart Path Only, etc)
- Tee Sheet Cancellation Window – From Settings → Tee Sheet Settings, there is a new field for “Online Tee Times Cancellation Window”. This is a field for Hours. So if it is set for 24 Hours, Customers will not be able to cancel their Booking from the Member Portal, My Tee Times I-Frame, or Mobile App within 24 hours of the Tee Time
- Price Breaks/Blended Rates – In Settings → Activity Center → Activity Resource Type → Reservation Strategy, there is a new option for “Date/Time/Duration/Rate”. This new Strategy will allow for the system to accommodate changes in pricing during a Booking
- —> EXAMPLE: The Rate to book a Simulator is $40/hour from 10:00am – 4:00pm, and the Rate goes up to $60/hour after 4:00pm. If someone makes a Booking from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, it will use the $40 Rate for one hour and the $60 Rate for the second hour. So the Rate would be $100 total
- —> This Strategy essentially eliminates the need to set up individual Rates for different Durations other than 60 minutes – because everything is derived from the base price per hour.
- Resource-Specific Policies – From Settings → Activity Center → Activity Resource Type, there is a new option for “Resource Policy”. This will enable each Resource Type to have its own Policies. So if there are different Policies for Simulators, Pickleball Courts, and Tennis Courts (different Resource Types), only the relevant Policies will appear during the Online Booking process
- Cancellation Policy/Window – From Settings → Activity Center → Activity Settings, there is a new field for “Online Activities Cancellation Window”. This is a field for Hours. So if it is set for 24 Hours, Customers will not be able to cancel their Booking from the Member Portal, My Activities I-Frame, or Mobile App
F&B POS / Reports
- Force Customer when Adding a Table – new Terminal-specific Setting in Settings → Terminal Management → “Edit” on the individual Terminal for “Requires Customer when Reserving Tables”. When this setting is turned ON, any time that a Tab is created in the Register by assigning a Table, it will require the User to assign a Customer to that Table/Tab
- Shift Close Out – New workflow in the Tools section of the Register. This combines the “Tips Manager”, and “Tips Sharing Tool”, and then produces a consolidated Report for each time this process is done
- Display Sequence for Categories – From Settings → Register Settings → Department tab → Manage Category, there is a new column for Display Sequence for Inventory Categories.
- Adding Tips from Lane devices – If there are “Suggested Tip Amounts” that are associated to a Terminal in Club Caddie that uses a Lane Credit Card reader, there will now be the option to add a Tip directly on the device, rather than printing a physical Receipt, having the Customer write in the Tip, and then re-entering the Tip in Club Caddie
This can be controlled through Settings → 3P Settings → CardConnect tab → Terminal Account tab → “Tip On Device”
- Start a Tab by Tokenizing on Lane Devices – In the Register, you can now start a Tab by Inserting/Tapping/Swiping a Credit/Debit Card on the Ingenico Lane devices. This will enable the Tab to be paid for by the “Wallet” (saved card) that is tied to that Tab
- Vendor Filter – A new filter has been added in the Sales by Department, Sales Detail by Department, Sales by Item, and the Sales by Item/SKU reports