Club Caddie - 18.104.22.168
22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release. It focuses on usability improvements over 126.96.36.199. Few bug fixes are also included.
A new Tool in Register to look a voucher balance
- Easy Credit Voucher lookup was added as another tool in Register. Balance can be looked up by keying in a gift voucher or a Refund Voucher number
Settings: Iframes Section
- Web Iframe links which are the Tee Time and Event Booking Portal as well as links to the Member Portal are visible directly to the POS operators
- Clicking on the link opens the website in the browser of their choice
Server names are now connected to tabs and shown
- A. On the receipt sent to the kitchen for food orders.
- B. On the bar printer receipt for drink orders.
- C. On the customer receipt
- D. When we right-click on the tab, it should show the server’s name.
- F. In Tips Tips Manager, the server’s name is already connected to the order id so selecting a server name shouldn’t be necessary.
Member payment management enhancements
- New insights are made easily accessible.
- These are Last Invoice Date, Last Invoice Amount, Last Payment Date, Last Payment Amount, and current balance
- Application branding changed to Club Caddie GMS and is now Signed.
- Settings are now alphabetized.
- Emails will be fired to the course admin when an online booking is made
- The receipt/order in which the booking is paid is now easily accessible from the booking window
- Debits on a monthly membership Invoice are broken into Department wise spend totals
- These can be used to charge for Club minimums in the future
- Editing a Rack Rate is used to reset the search filter. This is now fixed
- A failed and a successful FirstPay payment incorrectly showed multiple payments. Tips were not possible on such orders. This is now fixed