Club Caddie - 188.8.131.52
184.108.40.206 is a maintenance release. It focuses on usability improvements over 220.127.116.11. Winsparkle is chosen as the new update mechanism. Few bug fixes are also included.
Winsparkle: New Automatic Update Mechanism
- Microsoft ClickOnce was abandoned. Winsparkle https://winsparkle.org/ was chosen as the new automatic updater.
- The main reason was that ClickOnce installers were failing with 32-bit builds.
- There are added benefits as Winsparkle uses the usual MSI and is not distributed as a separate App.
- There is an ability to show release notes.
New Members Section
- The whole customer section is now divided into 3 easy to use parts: Customers, Members, and CRM
- Customers include active customers and Archived Customers
- Members include the main members list and recent Purchase history and Payment history of all members which can be filtered through easily
- Customer Group management and Campaign management are included in the CRM Section
- Servers names are now visible on the right click of a Tab
- Keyboards for adding/editing Tab names made larger, for easy presses on a smaller touchscreen
- The tab Creation sequence changed. Delete tab added after 3 ways to create a tab
- Order tabs can now be saved by right-clicking and choosing the new SAVE option
- The ability to Add a tip as a line item in the order is now deprecated and has been removed from the register
- The Finalization Date is now visible in the Payment section of an Event. This makes it easy to figure out if an Event has already been Finalized
- On the Event Calendar, Online events show on the the date of the event, rather than for the whole signup Period.
- The original Customer is now assigned to the Refund Order automatically
- Card Info is shown on Receipts for orders where the card info is keyed in. This is in line with receipts for orders here the cards are swiped
- Using the Add to Order Option which check-in in a tee booking is much more intuitive, The sequence and the order name exactly match the Order tabs in the Register
- The opening Balance shown on the invoice
- Credits and debits added on invoice
- Email Website and phone differentiated in the top header
- Date column added to invoice Lines
- Bug solved where a kitchen send was crashing the App when a tab had no server names
- Bug Solved where Archived Customers were visible in the Customer Groups