Club Caddie - 220.127.116.11
2.1.29 is an important release. It focuses on integration with QuickBooks Desktop. Few minor usability improvements are also included.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Now With Club Caddie, it is easy to keep QB up to date and send Double entry (Credit and debit) Journal entries to QB
- For the Sync to happen Club Caddie and QB Desktop have to be on the same machine
- A chart of accounts can be imported from QB Desktop directly into ClubCaddie
- Subdepartments can be individually associated with any of the imported Chart Of Account
- Journal Entries are synced once per day
- QB Integration is still in Beta.
- Billed till date of a member class, can now be easily configured on the POS. This is especially important when signing on to Club Caddie with existing members who have already paid for their membership for some time in the future.
Register / Refund voucher Fix
- When moving refund vouchers between order tabs, Amount used to be incorrectly applied to them, whereas they should not charged. This is fixed now