Club Caddie - 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release. It focuses on usability improvements over 188.8.131.52
Winsparkle is chosen as the new update mechanism.
Few bug fixes are also included.
Winsparkle : New Automatic Update Mechanism
- Microsoft ClickOnce was abandoned. Winsparkle https://winsparkle.org/ was chosen as the new automatic updater.
- The main reason being ClickOnce installers were failing with 32 bit builds.
- There are added benefits as Winsparkle uses the usual MSI and not distributes as a separate App.
- There is ability to show release notes.
New Members Section
- The whole customer section is now divided into 3 easy to use parts : Customers, Members and CRM
- Customers include active customers and Archived Customers
- Members include main members list and recent Purchase history and Payment history of all members which can be filtered through easily
- Customer Group management and Campaign management is included in the CRM Section
- Servers names are now visible on right click of a Tab
- Keyboards for adding/editing Tab names made larger, for easy presses on a smaller touch screen
- Tab Creation sequence changed. Delete tab added after 3 ways to create a tab
- Order tabs can now be saved by right clicking and adding choosing the new SAVE option
- Ability to Add tip as a line item in order is now deprecated and has been removed from the register
- Finalization Date is now visible in Payment section of an Event. This makes it easy to figure out if an Event has already been Finalized
- On Event Calendar, Online events show on the the date of the event, rather than for whole signup Period.
- The original Customer is now assigned to the Refund Order automatically
- Card Info is shown on Receipts for orders where card info is keyed in. This is in line with receipts for order here the cards are swiped
- Using the Add to Order Option which checkin in a teebooking is much more intuitive , The sequence and the order name exactly matches the Order tabs in the Register
- Opening Balance shown on invoice
- Credits and debits added on invoice
- Email Website and phone differentiated in top header
- Date column added to invoice Lines
- Bug solved where a kitchen send was crashing the App when a tab has no server names
- Bug Solved where Archived Customers were visible in the Customer Groups