Members can view and/or download itemized receipts the second a purchase is made.
- Save course and club staff’s time by significantly cutting member questions.
- Itemized receipts are available for view or download in real-time.
- Monthly statements and invoices are available dating back to when a Member joined a club.
- Members can view credit-book, gift card and/or rain check balances;
- Additionally, Members can view balances with respect to minimum spend requirements.
Send course news, staff information, event updates to members in real-time.
- From within the Club Caddie, Course Management suite courses can create “Posts” by simply adding a title, summary, picture, and text.
- Provide members with updates that are available all in one place, and allow your Members to view updates at their convenience.
Members can add one or more credit cards and/or ACH accounts.
- Club Caddie is fully PCI compliant and digitally tokenizes payment information so your course doesn’t bear the liability of storing sensitive data;
- Members can view and agree to course or club billing policies directly from the Member Portal;
- Surcharges for credit card and/or ACH fees can be charged back to the Member.
Book Tee Times. Included Booking Engines for Every Event and/or Activity.
- Booking Engines for any activity, including but not limited to:
- Tee Times
- Golf Simulators
- Top Tracer
- Tennis, Basketball and other Courts
- Pool Lanes
- Activity Spaces and Meeting Rooms
- Much More
- Event Promotion and Registration including Optional Pre-Payment
Mobile App with Custom Member Portal
All of the above features are available in a custom course or country club mobile application for both Android and IOS devices.
Additional features include:
- Bulletin Board with Course Updates
- Scorecard and Group Scoring System
- Course Bulletin Board and Information Pages.
- Event Registration
- Membership Portal with detailed purchase history, payment history, sub-member management, invoice, and wallet.
- Tee Time Reservations.
- Social Media Integration.