Club Caddie - 220.127.116.11
2.1.30 is a major release. It focuses on upgrading underlying .NET version . This is required as we add more cutting edge features and integrations with more 3rd party applications.
Major feature updates are also included along with a few minor usability improvements
.Net Framework Upgrade : From 4.5 to 4.7.1
- New features available in .NET 4.7.1 are explained here
- This upgrade will help us in developing next-gen upcoming features.
- Some users may have to upgrade .their local .NET framework before the updating club caddie build. Download is here
- Users are advised to review .NET 4.7.1 system requirements and requisite for hardware compatibility accordingly
Tab / Table Management : Each Terminal location can now have its own Floor plan
- Club Admins can now setup each terminal location optionally with its own Floor Plan.
- While creating a tab for a table the floor plan connected to to terminal location of the logged in terminal will automatically open.
On Tee Sheet : Sequence preference of rack rates
- Rack Rates can be set into a custom sequence under Rack Rate Management settings
- Same Rack Rate sequence will be visible at the time of customer check-in or Reserving a Tee time
On Register – Add Wallet to Order
- Customer wallets can be tied to an order while placing an order. these will be securely tokenized and stored
- Although adding Wallet to an order will not process any amount from that card, this stored wallet can be charged later.
- Wallets stored against a tab can only be used to pay for that tab
- Although POS operators will at this time manually key in the credit card, future enhancement will enable operators to swipe a card to start a tab with a wallet associated with it
Tips now possible on orders paid with Keyed in Cards through First pay
- POS operators and Servers can now apply Tips on orders paid with credit cards which are keyed in, just like any order paid though with a SWIPE or an EMV reader
- The cards are tokenized using industry-standard encryption and directly sent to the payment provider. No customer data is sent to Club Caddie servers
- Employee Name and Register info are also visible on soft receipt which were only visible on Print Receipts until now
- In Pull Tabs, which is basically orders awaiting payment, orders can be searched by Server PIN and Name.
- Data loading made significantly faster
- Save now happens 30% faster
- Lag reduced to prep the Ingenico reader. This the time between credit card charge intent and when the reader is ready for actual insertion of the credit card
- Products / inventory in register are displayed in alphabetical order within the category
Tab / Table Management
- Bug related to tab names having incorrect table sequence after reopen addressed