Club Caddie - 184.108.40.206
2.1.30 is a major release. It focuses on upgrading underlying .NET version . This is required as we add more cutting edge features and integrations with more 3rd party applications.
Major feature updates are also included along with few minor usability improvements
.Net Framework Upgrade : From 4.5 to 4.7.1
- New features available in .NET 4.7.1 are explained here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/whats-new/#v471
- This upgrade will help us in developing next-gen upcoming features.
- Some users may have to upgrade .their local .NET framework before the updating club caddie build. Download is here
- Users are advised to review .NET 4.7.1 system requirements and rquisite for hardware compatibilty accordingly
Tab / Table Management : Each Terminal location can now have its own Floor plan
- Club Admins can now setup each terminal location optionally with its own Floor Plan.
- While creating a tab for a table the floor plan connected to to terminal location of the logged in terminal will automatically open.
On Tee Sheet : Sequence preference of rack rates
- Rack Rates can be set into a custom sequence under Rack Rate Management settings
- Same Rack Rate sequence will be visible at the time of customer check-in or Reserving a Tee time
On Register – Add Wallet to Order
- Customer wallets can be tied to an order while placing an order. these will be securely tokenized and stored
- Although adding Wallet to an order will not process any amount from that card, this stored wallet can be charged later.
- Wallets stored against a tab can only be used to pay for that tab
- Although POS operators will at this time manually key in the credit card, future enhancement will enable operators to swipe a card to start a tab with a wallet associated with it
Tips now possible on orders paid with Keyed in Cards through First pay
- POS operators and Servers can now apply Tips on orders paid with credit cards which are keyed in, just like any order paid though with a SWIPE or an EMV reader
- The cards are tokenized using industry-standard encryption and directly sent to the payment provider. No customer data is sent to Club Caddie servers
- Employee Name and Register info are also visible on soft receipt which were only visible on Print Receipts until now
- In Pull Tabs, which is basically orders awaiting payment, orders can be searched by Server PIN and Name.
- Data loading made significantly faster
- Save now happens 30 % faster
- Lag reduced to prep the Ingenico reader. This the time between credit card charge intent and when the reader is ready for actual insertion of the credit card
- Prodcts / inventory in register are displayed in alphabetical order within the category
Tab / Table Management
- Bug related to tab names having incorrect table sequence after reopen addressed